Join a CCAI & PCI Peer Group Today!
The CCAI & PCI Peer Group program is designed to provide a forum for small groups of custom coater owners & executives to exchange valuable information that can help improve your business and operational practices. By committing to regular meetings throughout the year (two or three), Peer Group members share best practices and experiences that help custom coater members elevate their business to the next level.
To join a Peer Group, a company must be a member of CCAI and/or PCI.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
- Each Peer Group participant is carefully selected to ensure that companies within your same geographic area are not placed in the same group.
- A minimum of six companies must be interested to form a Peer Group. No more than 10 companies will be placed in any one group.
- Participants must commit to attend meetings, two or three per year, as participation is critical for the Peer Groups to be successful and provide value to all participants.
- Meetings are typically hosted at a custom coater facility. They include facility tours and audits of finishing operations; business discussions; and invited speakers that are of interest to the Peer Group.
- Peer Group participants will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and abide by our Anti-Trust Statement.
For more information or to join a Peer Group, please contact:
Trena Benson, PCI Executive Director
Anne Goyer, CCAI Executive Director
Thank you to our 2017 Fall Meeting Sponsors: